Sunday, April 06, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I'm in love with Whole Foods.  If you are ever near one, eat lunch there! Just delicious.

Yesterday, Bert and I headed to Atlanta and did some shopping at Trader Joe's, one of our favorite grocery stores, and decided to have lunch at the marvelous Whole Foods.  We had a full day and I was SOOOO proud of myself for working out in the morning.  Go me!  It was a good thing, because apparently, I came down with some sort of cold or allergy attack and spent the rest of the day in a giant sneezing fit.  BUT I did pull myself together enough to buy a new outfit.  :)

Today, I have accomplished a major feat:  the grand bi-annual closet switch.  That's right, folks. Warm weather clothes came down and cold weather clothes went up to the attic.  I kept enough jackets, cardigans, long-sleeved shirts, etc. to get me through any remaining chilly days.  I am going to a conference next weekend and then after that, I have to finish up papers, exams, etc. for the semester.  Therefore, it was now or May.  And I love my spring/summer wardrobe, so I was very happy to do the closet swap.

Plus, I have organized nearly every drawer in the house.  That felt great. Everything is now clean and organized.  I'm sure all you ladies can relate - it is funny how we get so much happiness out of everything being clean and in order.

Should be a decent week.  Tomorrow, I am going to get a mani/pedi with a friend and that should be lots of fun.  Life is good.

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 4:33 PM |

4 comments

<< Home