Thursday, April 24, 2008

A is for Anchor

Well, I've decided to join the masses and begin the alphabet game. Seems like a fun way to talk about a variety of topics.

Here's a picture of me at the CNN Center posing as an Anchor. It really was incredible. When I was a little girl, my family went to India for my uncle's wedding. There is footage of me pretending to be a broadcaster. My name - Sandra Annette Coverdale. Yes, I was 7 years old and had a huge crush on Whitesnake singer David Coverdale. Strange, I NEVER hated boys. Loved them from Day 1.

No, I'm not an anchor, but I am in communications and have a pretty fun job. However, given the chance, I would love to sit in that anchor seat for real some day - as long as it wasn't for Faux News. :)

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 2:25 PM |

1 comments

<< Home