Sunday, June 01, 2008

P is for Parents

Me trying to tell everyone TIME OUT!, Mama, sister Sara and cousin Omer - circa 1985


Me and my daddy - check out his short shorts! - circa 1981


P is for my wonderful Parents, Tommy and Rani - or as they are known to me, Mama and Daddy. I love them both very much.

They are both so generous and loving. They have always been there for me and because of them, I never felt alone in this world - no matter what. No one is perfect, but I truly cannot imagine better parents for me. They have been exactly what I needed, whether it was to cut me some slack or kick me in the butt. :)

Wednesday, Bert and I will drive to the beach to meet them for our 2nd annual beach vacay. I am looking forward to this time with them, as my memories with them are some of my life's greatest treasures.

Mama and Daddy, your Lulu Bird (Mama's nickname for me) and La Dude (Daddy's nickname for me) loves you so much! Thank you for all that you have done for me. A lifetime is not enough time to thank you, but I shall always try to thank you by living a life of which you would be proud. Love you so.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Anisa @ 5:40 PM |

2 comments

<< Home