Monday, September 22, 2008

Reunited!

I had an absolute blast at my high school reunion! I know it's horribly uncool to say, but I loved high school and was really looking forward to seeing everyone again. There were 54 of us, which was great in the sense that you knew everyone in your class. It felt strange and normal all at the same time to be back in the halls of Starkville Academy. But there we were...touring a place we had frequented a lifetime ago. We had a family BBQ and it felt almost normal that all these little kids were running around. That night, we had a great dinner (adults only!) and I really think everyone had a really good time. And so, here are some photos:

It is truly hard to believe this picture was taken ten years ago. I'm fifth from the left on the bottom. It all seems so silly now...wondering who you're going to stand by in the forever immortalized photo of your class. And goodness gracious - I needed some tweezers and to forever swear off pleated pants.


And here we are today! We had around 70% of the class come, so we were thrilled with the turnout!


My and my "beef" - Janx a.k.a. Kendy


With my group of girls! L-R Julia, Lindsey, Katie, Deanna (also my BFF!), me and Loraine


And who doesn't want to show up to their ten-year high school reunion with a smokin' hot husband?! ;)

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 3:45 PM |

6 comments

<< Home