Monday, August 18, 2008

I Don't Heart It

So, in a follow-up to my "Little Luxuries" post, here are 10 things I most definitely CAN live without:

1. People who don't flush toilets to conserve water. It's gross. Yuck. I don't want to see my pee again, much less yours.

2. Discussion of your bathroom business. So today, I innocently enough ask the custodian how her weekend was. "Oh, it was real good! I took a laxative and cleaned myself out!" Excuse me while I vomit again.

3. John McCain ads. Sad when you have to resort to comparing Barack Obama to Paris Hilton...who, by the way, is the daughter of someone who maxed out on campaign donations to McCain. Bush 2.0...we can't handle four more years of this foolishness. Don't you have any real issues to discuss?

4. Asking my husband if he is available. No, drunk girl, he is not. No, people at the gym. NO NO NO!

5. Nail pain. I just hate it when I start messing with a nail and try to file without a file. In private, of course. That is disgusting to do in public. Anyway, the result is usually a nail that throbs with pain all day because it is too short. Darn you, right index finger!

6. Bicyclists not in a bike lane. I absolutely hate it when I get behind a biker. It drives me crazy!

7. Allergies. I am so sick of allergies. Tired of sneezing and getting sinus headaches. Ugh.

8. Know-it-alls. If you are a Ph.D. in one field, don't try to act like you know everything about everything. News flash: you don't.

9. Mustard. Ew. Except for honey mustard, this condiment is a definite don't for me.

10. Jason Statham. Bert and I 100% disagree on this one. He loves Jason Staham movies and I think he's about the most wooden actor there is. He only makes guy movies like "The Transporter," which is probably the best thing he ever did. And that's just plain sad.


Whew. That post was a little scary. What a Debbie Downer I am today! Next up...the stuff I'm really into right now - a much happier post. :)
posted by Anisa @ 5:06 PM |

3 comments

<< Home