Friday, July 18, 2008

It's (Almost) The Weekend, Baby!


Boy am I patting myself on the back for buying tickets on Fandango a couple of weeks ago for "The Dark Knight." Bert and I are headed to Atlanta tomorrow to see the movie in all it's IMAX glory. The last time I was this excited about a movie, it was "Sex and the City." And I loved that one, so I am hoping this one doesn't disappoint either.

Tomorrow, we shall begin at the Mall of Georgia, a gigantor spectacle that we have never seen. I am really hoping for some fabulous sales. Due to the horrible state of the economy, I am thinking there may be some super sales and great selection tomorrow. We shall see.

Then, as if shopping and IMAX isn't enough, Bert and I are meeting my high school BFF Deanna and her boo for a little P.F. Chang's. I hate Chinese food. I love P.F. Chang's. It's really very strange. I can taste the lettuce wraps already! Yummy!

There's nothing like an old, dear friend. And pile that on with stores galore, delish Chinese food and a blockbuster...well, this is already shaping up to be a fabulous weekend. After all, part of the thrill of something is the anticipation and I am definitely excited.
posted by Anisa @ 1:08 PM |

4 comments

<< Home