Monday, July 14, 2008

Y is for Yucky


For today's installment, I have decided to blog about things that I think are just plain Yucky. And they are as follows:

1. The word nugget. It reminds me of 1) poo and 2) gold nugget jewelry, which I think is horrendous - especially the heart necklace nugget above. *Shudders*
2. Green bean "juice." I had a co-worker tell me a story of a man who loved to drink green bean juice. When she would tell this story, I would literally start to gag.
3. Liver. My mom loves liver. I think this is so gross. I cannot even be in the room with her if she is eating liver or any other organ.
4. When people eat non-finger food items with their hands. There are lots of foods meant to be eaten with your hands. However, if you have to put your hand in your mouth to get the food in there, it's meant to be eaten with utensils.
5. The sounds of people clipping their nails. Of course, I am not bothered if I am doing it...but if it's anyone else, I am disgusted.
6. Seeing someone pick their nose. If you do it in private, fine. Whatever. Just wash your hands. BUT if you do it in public, I am totally disgusted.
7. Nose hair that sticks out. Ear hair too, but especially nose hair. I also do not like back hair or poofy chese hair. Hmm, clearly I have hair issues. Perhaps that is why I get professional waxings every two weeks.
8. Throw-up burps. Ew. I know someone who always does this when eating. Bless their heart. It is painful to eat with someone when they do this.
9. Roaches. 'Nuff said.
10. Pee on the toilet seat. This does not happen at my house, thank goodness. However, I am so grossed out when I have to deal with pee on toilet seats. Ew.

Whoa, I am really disgusted right now. Hope I didn't traumatize you!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 12:01 PM |

7 comments

<< Home