Sunday, July 20, 2008

Holy Crapola, Batman!


Just wanted to check in on this beautiful Sunday morning and tell all you readers that haven't seen "The Dark Knight" that it is an a-m-a-z-i-n-g movie.  I can't remember the last time I left a movie that blown away. Heath Ledger was truly genius in this film - clearly deserving of an Oscar.  He was crazy scary...the photo above is a friendly-looking one as not to scare anyone unnecessarily. :)  Well, it was just great, all except the friggin' IMAX machine broke right before our showing.  People were so angry that it made the AJC.  We were glad we got to see the movie, even in a regular theater, and also also got free passes to another movie of our choice for a later date.  So, I suppose all's well that ends well.

In other weekend news, the sales - the glorious sales!  Oh my goodness. I got some really fabulous jackets (cute outfit-type ones, not overcoat ones) that were on crazy sales.  My best deal was a $90 jacket at Ann Taylor Loft on sale for $20.  With tons of selection!  It was crazy. And don't even get me started about our diversion to Kohl's.  I am now obsessed with Kohl's.

And so, I have already done most cleaning for the day and I'm headed off to the gym in a bit. And then we shall fire up the grill.  Really, is there a better way to end a weekend than with grilled corn?  I don't think so.

posted by Anisa @ 11:44 AM |

5 comments

<< Home