Friday, August 29, 2008

Birthdays, Weekend, Football...oh my!



I just had to give two birthday shout-outs: one to my wonderful father whose birthday was Tuesday. I love you, Daddy! I sent him a card that said "Happy Birthday" on the front and had a big blue grill and a little purple grill on the front as well. Inside, it said "from your little grill." I just loved it. My dad is such the grillmaster...and yes, I will always be his little girl.

And today is my cousin Sam's fifth birthday. This kid is a riot. I could tell you Sam stories for at least an hour because he is so darn hilarious. He has tons of personality and is such a cutie pie. I can't wait to see him next month and bring him his presents. This kid loves presents more than me...and that is saying a lot. The latest is that he thinks if you have "butterflies in your stomach," that you poop butterflies. Love that kid.

Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend. Bert and I will be at the Georgia game tomorrow, cheering on the #1 team in the country! And I am basking in the Barack-ness of last night. Feels so good to see that the American Dream can still be a reality. And after the Olympics and the DNC, I desperately need to get back on a regular sleeping schedule. But it's all been worth it.
posted by Anisa @ 4:12 PM |

2 comments

<< Home