Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Totally Digging It

All right, the last in the 3-part series: What I'm Really Into Right Now.

I can see from the overwhelming (ha ha) comments from my last post that it depressed all of you reading it as much as it did me writing it. So, we shall move on to happier topics. Here goes:

1. Project Runway. I miss Christian from last season and all his fierceness, but this season is fab too. I don't have anyone I totally adore, but I am still shocked Kelli is out from a few weeks back. I like Suede, except I don't like that he talks in the third person. His dress from Week 2 is my favorite thing I have seen on the season thus far. I almost ordered one, but stopped myself. I really thought it was so innovative. He definitely made it work.

2. Pandora at home. Pandora is a great web site where you customize radio stations that play only music you like. Now that we have a great desktop, we have been listening to more music and I just love it.

3. Catching up. I've had lots of good phone convos this week. I have always loved talking on the phone and still have calls to return and friends to catch up with. Love it!

4. A good attitude. Due to a series of insane events at work, my attitude was suffering. Well, I decided to fake a good attitude - and guess what? I actually feel better and things are better. It's amazing what a difference a good attitude makes. Let go and let God.

5. Yummy food. No, seriously. Bert and I had like the best meal ever for our anniversary last week. Then, we made a fabulous dinner last weekend. Both were two of the best meals I've had in a long time. It makes you only want to let the best grace your palate. It seems like such a waste to eat so much mediocre. Using more natural ingredients and less processed ones makes for more delicious food and more nutritious...that's definitely one of my big things lately.

6. Michael Phelps. He made us proud and even made me enjoy the Olympics! Go Team USA!

7. Non-Top 100 Music. It's official. I must be old. I don't like stations that play the newest tunes...I think the top downloads on iTunes are mostly garbage. I'm either a) kickin' it old school, b) listening to my personal faves - Guster, Coldplay, etc. or c) enjoying Pandora.com. Oh, and Virgin Radio at work. I need some good background music. Right now, "Take On Me" is playing. Love it.

8. My new gold disk necklace. I have a new necklace, similar to the one Hayden Panettiere is wearing (left). Love, love, love it. It took me months to find exactly what I wanted and it has become a wardrobe staple.

9. Tori Spelling. Hear me out. So, I recently read sTORI TELLING (her autobiography) and have been a fan of all of her reality series - "Tori and Dean: Inn Love" and "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood." She is actually very down-to-earth and someone that has a great sense of humor and is just so nice! I have to say that after reading Tori's book and watching her reality show on Oxygen, I have a much different impression of her. She's not the spoiled brat you might think - far from it. I think she's great and is deserving of her newfound happiness.

10. Hobby Lobby. Where else can you get a great frame AND custom mat for a total of $10?! I love this store. It makes me want to become crazy crafty just so I can use all the beautiful supplies.


And there you have it...10 things I'm totally digging! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 10:19 AM |

6 comments

<< Home