Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Flip Side

It's a sad day, but the time has come.

I am placing myself on blog probation until Oct. 24. That is the day I take the comprehensive exam for the Master in Public Administration (with emphasis in Higher Education) degree. You see, I will somehow lose myself in blogland and/or Facebook for 2 hours just to procrastinate studying. It's a problem. So, I am being tough on myself and imposing no blogging and no Facebook on myself until after my exam. It is over the FOUR core courses in the program. This is a daunting task and I am super stressed. It is a massive amount of material.

So, I will miss you all, but I figure that with this extra time, I will either 1) study or 2) go to sleep earlier. Either has to be a good thing, right?

All I know is I cannot wait until I log in to this page again and check my blogroll. Because then, dear friends, this insanity will be over.

As long as I pass.

Oh boy, here I start to stress again. Time to sign out, pray and study my butt off. See you on the flip side.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 7:57 PM |

8 comments

<< Home