Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wake Up Wake Up

First of all, just wanted to say in regards to that situation from a few weeks ago...well, your prayers worked. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. God is good.

***

So, as I was driving to work to work this morning, I caught the tail end of "Head Over Feet" by Alanis. Next was a quick radio commercial in which the announcer said, "The Morning Mix...you never have to worry about it being anything but family-friendly! You'll never have to worry about anything being inappropriate for those little ears!"

I thought, "Oh great. I'm old. I listen to family-friendly now. Super."

But then, I was perlexed. Because as soon as that announcement finished, "Sexual Healing" by Marvin Gaye started playing.

Huh?
posted by Anisa @ 11:14 AM |

2 comments

<< Home