Thursday, October 23, 2008

PANIC

Yes, I'm cheating. I'm breaking my own probationary rules. I'm burned out. My eyes hurt. I am so nervous about an exam I will take in less than 12 hours. And so I needed to see what was going on with you fabulous people.

I stayed away from all of you lovely people for 8 days. That was actually excellent for me. But now, here I am, and I'm in a complete panic. I'm coming clean that I am here before I should be. Forgive me.

A lot has happened since we last visited. My grandfather has been in the hospital the entire time. I cried buckets. Praise the Lord, he's going home tomorrow or Saturday. I am so happy and can't wait to see him soon.

Work. Can't elaborate.

This exam. Extreme stress.

Not to mention this pesky sickness I seem to have picked up. Thank goodness I went to the doctor yesterday and got a cortisone shot. I am convinced it's the only reason I'm able to function.

But I'm not really functioning. I am completely freaked out.

I called my mom last night, stressing. My mom is an aerospace engineer with her Ph.D., so I knew she must have been in a similar predicament before. I told her that 4 classes was a ridiculous amount of information and I had to be ready for any of it.

She then told me that she took a preliminary Ph.D. exam that covered ELEVEN graduate classes. Holy shiz.

Anyway, I must get off of here and get back to it. It's going to be a looooooooong night.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 10:14 PM |

1 comments

<< Home