Thursday, June 25, 2009

Start Spreadin' The News


As much as I feel like a baseball widow sometimes and even though I have yelled, "I HATE THE YANKEES!" before, I have to say that I am looking forward to heading to Turner Field in just a bit to see the Yankees and Braves battle it out.

Bert LOVES baseball and me - not so much. I grew up in a house with a dad that also thought it was dreadfully boring. BUT knowing that Bert loves it (and was/is a fabulous player), I decided we'd get these tickets for Valentine's Day. We went to Hibbett's last weekend and I got the cutest vintage inspired Yankees t-shirt. Smart move, Bert - bribe me with new clothing.

No, I don't hate the Yankees - I am just not a big fan of their constant presence in my life. But for tonight, ladies and gents, tonight I shall be a hard core Yankees fan.
posted by Anisa @ 2:29 PM |

1 comments

<< Home