Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Behold the Wrath!

Today I'm having a "mad at the world" kind of day. I am irate right now at Tom Cruise. I think he is stupid. He came out against Brooke Shields saying that she should've taken vitamins instead of anti-depressants for postpartum depression. Thanks, Dr. Scientology...He went on to say there is no proof emotional disorders exist. Hmmm...I think most of the medical community would disagree.

What an idiot. How dare he say postpartum depression isn't a real disorder that needs medication! WTF?

I guess I'm glad Tom said stupid stuff because I have someone to channel my anger into. OK, Blogland, I will tell you why I'm mad. It's because I can't control other people's reactions. I have decided if I could have a superpower, it would be to make people act the way I want them to. You know, people that are just plain mean and you're nice to them and it does no good. I would make them nice to me.

Sometimes people hold grudges for a lifetime and with my superpower, I would make them let it go. Why do we waste so much time bogged down in garbage? I wonder how much time people truly waste thinking about things of no consequence, inventing problems and feeling sorry for themselves.

These people who seem to have so many problems are people that just sit and wallow in self-pity. They are the "woe is me" types. I say, get over it. Everyone has problems. Pull yourself together. Please, I don't know anyone who doesn't have problems. You can't go around your entire life blaming everything you do on something besides yourself.

Thanks for letting me vent, everyone. Poor Tom Cruise. If I run into him today, he's gonna get it! :)
posted by Anisa @ 3:09 PM |

1 comments

<< Home