Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tag!

I've been tagged by Kellie! Here are the rules of the game...

*List five songs that you are currently digging...it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions, the artists, and the five songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

  1. "All That You Can't Leave Behind" by U2
  2. "Amsterdam" by Guster
  3. "Bohemian Like You" by the Dandy Warhols
  4. "Alive" by POD
  5. "Oh" by Ciara

1-2 I love to listen to at work, 2-4 I love to work out to, and 5 I love to dance in the car to!

TAG: I hope everyone will play!! Leave me your top five in my comments section or feel free to post on your own site. :)

posted by Anisa @ 10:00 AM |

4 comments

<< Home