Thursday, May 26, 2005

My Soapbox

Today's post is simply a collection of random thoughts running through my head. For those of you that blog, I am sure you have also noticed a dramatic increase in thoughts of no consequence. You find yourself pondering things you never thought about before. Anyway, this is my blog and my soapbox, so here goes! Let me know about your thoughts too! :)

  • The Runaway Bride does not deserve to go to jail. I think jail should only be for people who pose a threat to society. She does not and just needs to pay the fines that were spent in her search and receive psychiatric treatment.
  • How in the world did Carrie win American Idol? Bo was awesome!
  • Tonic water is delicious.
  • Why is it when I have a movie on DVD or VHS, I never watch it, but when it comes on TV, I do?
  • The male peacocks are the ones with the big beautiful feathers. Is this why men spend 10 minutes to look amazing and women spend an hour? Is this in our DNA? Why do we have to put forth so much effort? Female peacocks should be the beautiful ones.
  • How come every time I take out garbage, there is always more to take out? And why is there always so much laundry? Is it possible to catch up on housework?
  • I hope the drycleaners still have my blue dress.
  • I hope I get to go swimming this weekend.
  • Why does our government support torture of those not proven guilty? I don't get it.
  • If we were truly a civilized nation, we wouldn't fight with other countries. Civilized people are able to talk to each other rationally.
  • I am obsessed with Coldplay. I am SO excited they're coming to Atlanta in September!!
  • Less than one month till my birthday...yippee!
  • Animals scare me.
  • We are going to sit in Atlanta traffic forever tomorrow. Ugh.
  • QT is the best gas station in the world.
  • Bert passed the PRAXIS!
  • We had fun with our friends last night.
  • I can't wait to see my family this weekend.
  • I am too celeb obsessed. My blog name is even taken from "Access Hollywood."
  • I'm hungry.
  • I keep thinking it's Friday, but it's not.

Well, that's what's running through my head. I hope everyone has a great day!

posted by Anisa @ 1:50 PM |

5 comments

<< Home