Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

As Thanksgiving approaches, it is a time for all of us to reflect on the many blessings we have. So even though I worry enough to have woken this morning with two white hairs, I am happy I am alive and kicking. I am thankful I am so passionate about life.

To my family and friends, including all those in Blogland, I recognize what gifts I have in the form of relationships. And for that, I am grateful.

There's a million things that I need to give thanks for. But what I am most grateful for is the change within me--the slow change from pessimism to optimism. I am happy to carry around a much lighter heart. I'm not perfect, but I'm getting close. JUST KIDDING, Y'ALL!! I'm still not even close...

Seriously, though, I hope each of you has a great time with your families. May you enjoy all the yummy food that makes this such a fun weekend. Next week we can all diet together.

I'm going to see my Mama and Daddy...I'll be back Monday!
posted by Anisa @ 10:46 AM |

22 comments

<< Home