Thursday, November 17, 2005

Please Don't Judge Me

I can't hold it in anymore.

I tried to spare you all from knowing of my intense emotion about MTV's Laguna Beach, but I can't contain it any longer.

When Monday's episode was over, I felt no closure. I had watched these high schoolers for an entire season and they didn't even really tell us what happened to them! Thank goodness I have The Hills to look forward to starring one of the main characters, L.C.

Anyway, I was finally getting over my Laguna devastation. And then, I came to the conclusion that they will not disappear. They will do outlandish things and land in the press just like all the other self-respecting starlets. That's because they're media whores.

Here's the big news: one of the LB stars, 19-year old Talan Torriero, just got engaged to Rod Stewart's daughter, Kimberly, 26.

They have been dating less than a week.

In our celeb-obsessed society, I'll always know what is going on with the stars of Laguna Beach. The stalkerazzi will chase them down and ensure that I know exactly when they last dined at Nobu.

Is it sad that I care about the recent grads of Laguna Beach High School (or whatever it's called)? Probably.

But I'm not the only one. My best friend and I have chatted at length about the show. Another dear friend and her husband are planning a trip to Laguna Beach because they love the show so much. And you, dear blog reader, you know you've probably seen some of it before too.

My name is Anisa and I am an unapologetic fan of Laguna Beach.
posted by Anisa @ 10:15 AM |

24 comments

<< Home